If you’ve ever looked at a dog-dedicated Instagram account, you may wonder how the pet parent manages to make every photo look like it came straight out of a World’s Cutest Dogs calendar. How on earth do they get their pup to strike a pose on command, and how do they manage to get professional-looking snaps no matter where they’re shooting?
As it turns out, there are some tried-and-true tricks for taking Instagram-worthy photos of your dog — and you don’t have to be an expert photographer to use them! If you want to up your pooch’s Instagram game, The Insured Pet suggests you put these tips to the test:
- Get Their Attention
The first step to taking a great photo of your pet requires getting their attention, which may sound easier said than done. But these tips explain how:
- Want to Get Your Dog to Look at the Camera? Here’s How
- Easy Tricks to Teach Your Dog … for Cute Photos
- Training Your Furry Family Members to Pose Like Models
- How to Take Better Action Photos of Dogs
- Pro Tips to Capture the Best Pictures of Your Pets
- Using Your Smartphone
With smartphones boasting such high quality cameras these days, you don’t need a regular camera to take great photographs.
- iPhone Photography 101: Quick Tips to Take Better iPhone Photos
- How to Take the Best Photos with Your Android Phone
- Edit Gorgeous Photos Right On Your Phone
- Lighting Tips
Lighting is crucial when capturing great snaps. Use it to your advantage whether indoors or outdoors with these tips.
- How to Get the Best Lighting for Smartphone Photos
- Tips for Taking Low-Light Photos with Your Smartphone
- Boost Their Online Presence
Ultimately, more attention through your Instagram platform could pay off for you and your pup. Here’s how to make it happen.
- 10 Famous Instagram Dogs (And How to Make Your Dog Instagram Famous)
- How to Grow Your Pet’s Instagram Followers & Engagement
- Use a Free Logo Design to Build Your Pet’s Brand
Your dog deserves the very best, including when it comes to the photos you share of him on Instagram. Put this advice into practice, and you’re sure to see every photo you post of him rack up maximum “likes” in no time!
At The Insured Pet, we offer an easy and convenient way for you to get the right pet insurance plan. Get a quote today!
Check out the Best Pet Insurance that will suit you and your Pet at https://www.theinsuredpet.com/insurance-review